Want a supernatural punch of inspiration? Allow these superhero quotes to serve you up with motivation to fly high!
Although they may only be fictional, superhero stories often capture essential truths about our human nature.
We love superhero stories because we can resonate with the problems and dilemmas that the superheroes face. Superheroes are models for us, so we often would like to identify with them.
Superhero films and stories are exceptional sources of inspirational quotes. Besides being entertaining, they’re often full of motivation.
That said, here are some inspirational superhero quotes that will motivate you to use your Everyday Power and be the best version of you.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of memorable Stan Lee quotes, these quotes from Darth Vader as well as these Thanos quotes about conquering the world.
Superhero quotes to inspire the best version of you
1. “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman
2. “The answers you seek shall be yours, once I claim what’s mine.” – Thor
3. “If there is nothing but what we make in this world, brothers…let us make it good.” – Beta Ray Bill
4. “What is a superhero? They’re supposed to represent hope, opportunity, and strength for everybody.” – Aldis Hodge
5. “Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.”– Dr. Octopus
6. “Heroes are made by the path they choose, not the powers they are graced with.”– Iron Man (see more Iron Man quotes)
7. “This. This is what I am. This is who I am come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I’ve ever done. Everything I’ve ever fought for.” – Green Arrow
8. “A hero can be anyone even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn’t ended.” – Ben Affleck
9. “You’re going to make a difference. A lot of times it won’t be huge, it won’t be visible even. But it will matter just the same.” – James Gordon
10. “With great power, comes great responsibility.” – Spiderman (see more Spiderman quotes)
11. “I had my eyes opened. I came to realize that I had more to offer this world than just making things that blow up.” – Iron Man
Superhero quotes to put you in a super state of mind
12. “I think you just have to appreciate who you are and hopefully they can see what a superhero is about.” – Lucy Liu
13. “One of the reasons why Spider-Man is my favorite superhero is because we both undergo big changes in our lives.” – Tom Holland
14. “No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.”– Peter Parker
15. “The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight.” –Martian Manhunter
16. “THE UNIVERSE IS SO BIG, IT HAS NO CENTER. WE ARE THE CENTER.” —MS. MARVEL
17. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.” – Iron Man
18. “Superheroes were born in the minds of people desperate to be rescued.” ― Jodi Picoult
19. “…turning your ankle hurts like hell, even if you’re a superhero.”
― Christopher Moore
20. “In a world of ordinary mortals, you are a wonder woman.” – Queen Hippolyta
21. “I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” –Superman
22. “It’s not dying that you need to be afraid of, it’s never having lived in the first place.” – The Green Hornet
You might also like these firefighter quotes to appreciate our hometown heroes.
Powerful superhero quotes to help you find the superhero within
23. “You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me” –Superman
24. “Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.” – Batman
25. “EVERYTHING DOESN’T HAVE TO BE ABOUT FEAR. THERE’S ROOM IN OUR LINE OF WORK FOR HOPE, TOO.” BATGIRL
26. “The door is more than it appears. It separates who you are from who you can be. You do not have to walk through it.” – Franklin Richards
27. “The measure of a superhero is always his nemesis.” – David Lyons
28. “If you cage the best, the beast will get angry.” – The Indian Feed
29. “Superpowers, don’t always make you a superhero. – Duck”― Michael Grant
30. “‘What happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?’ They surrender.” —Superman
31. “I need a day when there aren’t twenty crises to deal with, but I don’t see that coming any time soon.” – Iron Man
32. “The real crime would be not to finish what we started.” – Doctor Octopus
33. “The greatest power on Earth is the magnificent power we all of us possess… the power of the human brain!” – Professor X
Inspirational superhero quotes to get you fired up
34. I believe there’s a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. – Spiderman 2
35. “I’m here to fight for truth, and justice, and the American way.” – Superman
36. “It took God seven days to create paradise. Let’s see if I can do better.” – Batman & Robin
37. “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the size of his heart.” – Zeus
38. “Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.” – The Flash
39. “When you decide not to be afraid, you can find friends in super unexpected places.” – Ms. Marvel
40. “You only have your thoughts and dreams ahead of you. You are someone. You mean something.” – Batman
41. “Sometimes the truth isn’t good enough. Sometimes people have got to have their faith rewarded.” – Christian Bale
42. “No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.” – Bob Parr
43. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
Superhero quotes to motivate you
44. “Dad is and always will be my living, breathing superhero.” – Bindi Irwin
45. “It’s every boy’s dream to play a superhero.” – Sam Heughan
46. “The strength of this country isn’t in buildings of brick and steel. It’s in the hearts of those who have sworn to fight for its freedom! ” – Captain America
47. “Women are the real superheroes because they’re not just working. They have a life and everything.” – Vanessa Paradis
48. “Life hits you hard. But it takes you three seconds to decide if you are a superhero or not. I am.” – Hrithik Roshan
49. “Being a superhero is hard work. You have to save the world. But going to school is even harder. You have to save yourself.” – Lenore Look
50. “I know what it’s like. To not live up to expectations. To feel like nothing that you do will ever be good enough.” – Green Lantern
51. “I have no idea where I’m going to be tomorrow but I accept the fact that tomorrow will come and I’m going to rise to meet it.”- Donna Troy
52. “Someone must have ripped the ‘Q’ section out of my dictionary, ’cause I don’t know the meaning of the word ‘quit.’” – Mr. Furious
53. “I’m loyal to nothing, General… except the Dream.”- Captain America
54. “But everybody’s story begins “once upon a time,” and it’s up to us to cherish the time we’re given to ensure we live happily ever after.”- Scarlet Witch
Superhero quotes to make you strong
55. “It’s about what you believe. And I believe in love. Only love will truly save the world.”- Wonder Woman
56. “The fate of your planet rests not in the hands of gods. It rests in the hands of mortals.”- Thor
57. “With great power comes great responsibility.”- Uncle Ben
58. “Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.”― Man of Steel
59. “Newfound power leads to new perspective.”― Jonathan Hickman
60. “Why do we fall, sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.”- Alfred Pennyworth
61. “All men have limits. They learn what they are and they learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine.”― Chuck Dixon
62. “Violence doesn’t discriminate. It comes as cold and bracing as a winter breeze and it leaves you with a chill you can’t shake off.”– Daredevil
63. “Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.”– Professor Charles Xavier
64. “Faith is my sword. Truth is my shield. Knowledge my armor.”– Stephen Strange
65. “The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death, and you can’t hide from it; you can only face it. The question is, when you do – How do you respond? Who do you become?”– Phil Coulson
Have you seen these hero quotes that will inspire you to make a difference.
More superhero quotes to inspire you
66. “Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?” — Wonder Woman
67. “All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best we can do is start over.” – Agent Carter
68. “The greatest power on Earth is the magnificent power we all of us possess… the power of the human brain!” — Professor X
69. “Whatever happens tomorrow you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.”– Captain America
70. “Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.” — Spiderman
71. “The world is changing. Soon there will only be the conquered and the conquerors. You are a good man, with a good heart. And it’s hard for a good man to be a king.”— King T’Chaka
72. “You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there’s one thing you can never take away from me. I am Iron Man.” — Iron Man
73. “If you’re nothing without this suit, you shouldn’t have it.” – Iron Man
74. “There is a right and a wrong in the universe, and the distinction is not hard to make.” — Superman
75. “Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.” – Nick Fury
Which superhero quotes were your favorite?
Superheroes are often noble, strong and self-sacrificing. They work to save the world and fight against evil.
Hopefully, these superhero quotes have reminded you of the true value of friendship, justice and freedom.
Did you enjoy these superhero quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.